Frigutec® HDC-SF offers the user the following advantages:
- Excellent cavitation protection
- Effective corrosion protection
- Protection against overheating
- Effective protection against pitting
- Free of 2-ethylhexanoic acid
- optimal antifreeze protection
- excellent economic efficiency due to long-term protection.
- weekly, monthly, quarterly, and seasonal prices
Frigutec® HDC-SF has no OEM approvals. Frigutec® HDC-SF was specially developed as nitrite-containing engine coolants for heavy-duty engines. As a premium coolant, we recommend it for a wide range of the OEM vehicles and international standards.
Please request our complete OEM recommendation list.
Frigutec® HDC-SF offers excellent year-round protection against frost and corrosion.
Frigutec® HDC-SF concentrate must be diluted with water before use.
We recommend a mixing ratio of 50:50 vol.% with demineralised or distilled water. Under no circumstances should Frigutec® HDC-SF be used with less than 33 vol.% or more than 60 vol.%.
We will be happy to inform you personally about the physical and chemical properties of our coolants. We look forward to your enquiry.