Frigutec® HDC offers the user the following advantages:
- Excellent cavitation protection
- Effective corrosion protection
- long-term protection for at least 500.000 km or approx. 7.000 hours in commercial vehicles with nitrite systems
- Effective protection against pitting
- Free of 2-ethylhexanoic acid
- In the correct 50/50 ratio with demi water, optimum frost protection down to -38°C
- Compatible with all common nitrite containing engine coolants
- For all high-performance diesel petrol and natural gas engines
- Exceeds the requirements of ASTM D4985 and ASTM D6210
- weekly, monthly, quarterly, and seasonal prices
Frigutec® HDC has no OEM approvals. Frigutec® HDC was specially developed as nitrite-containing engine coolants for heavy-duty engines. As a premium coolant, we recommend it for a wide range of the OEM vehicles and international standards.
Please request our complete OEM recommendation list.
Frigutec® HDC offers excellent year-round protection against frost and corrosion.
Frigutec® HDC concentrate must be diluted with water before use.
We recommend a mixing ratio of 50:50 vol.% with demineralised or distilled water. Under no circumstances should Frigutec® HDC be used with less than 33 vol.% or more than 60 vol.%.
Wir informieren Sie gerne persönlich über die physikalischen und chemischen Eigenschaften unserer Kühlmittel. Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Anfrage.