Frigutec® OAT-Si++ offers the user the following advantages:
- long-life corrosion protection
- protection against overheating
- antifreeze protection
- seal and rubber compatibility
- excellent silicate stability
- excellent economic efficiency due to long-term protection.
- flexible quotation
- weekly, monthly, quarterly, and seasonal prices
Frigutec® OAT-Si++ has no OEM approvals. As a premium coolant, we recommend it for a wide
range of the OEM vehicles and international standards. Please request our complete OEM recommendation list.
- VW GROUP (AUDI, BENTLEY, BUGATTI, LAMBORGHINI, PORSCHE, SEAT, SKODA, VOLKSWAGEN) TL 774-G (G12++)
- MERCEDES-BENZ CARS, TRUCK & BUS 325.5
- MAN 324 TYP Si-OAT
- many more on request
Frigutec® OAT-Si++ offers excellent year-round protection against frost and corrosion.
Frigutec® OAT-Si++ concentrate must be diluted with water before use. We recommend a mixing ratio of 50:50 vol.% with demineralised or distilled water. Under no circumstances should Frigutec® OAT-Si++ be used with less than 33 vol.% or more than 60 vol.%.
We will be happy to inform you personally about the physical and chemical properties of our coolants. We look forward to your enquiry.