Frigutec® OAT-EVO offers the user the following advantages:
- Outstanding long-term corrosion protection
- Outstanding protection against thermal stress
- Outstanding long-term stability
- Outstanding silicate stability
- Best possible antifreeze protection
- Outstanding sealing and material compatibility
- Outstanding economic efficiency due to special long-term protection
- Controlled quality
- Flexible quotation
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and seasonal prices possible
Frigutec® OAT-EVO is officially approved for Deutz DQC CC-14.
Additionally, as the premium coolant is meeting the requirements, we recommend it for a wide range of OEMs and standards. Please find below an excerpt of our recommendation list. We will provide the complete version upon request.
- Audi from 1996 (G12evo, G13, G12++, G12+, G11)
- BMW cars from 1988 onwards (LC-87), Mini and Rolls Royce
- Bugatti from 1998 (G12evo, G13, G12++, G12+, G11)
- Deutz (DQC CC-14)
- John Deere (>2011)
- Lamborghini from 1998 (G12evo, G13, G12++, G12+, G11)
- Liebherr (Minimum LH-01-COL3A)
- MAN Truck and Bus (MAN Type Si-OAT)
- Mercedes-Benz Cars (325.0, 325.6 and 326.6)
- Mercedes-Benz Truck and Bus (325.0, 325.6 and 326.6)
- MTU (MTL 5048)
- Porsche from 1996 (G12evo, G13, G12++, G12+, G11)
- Seat from 1996 (G12evo, G13, G12++, G12+, G11)
- Skoda from 1996 (G12evo, G13, G12++, G12+, G11)
- Steyr Motors
- Volkswagen from 1996 (G12evo, G13, G12++, G12+, G11)
- Volvo Cars (TR-31854114-002), Volvo Trucks (TR 1286083)
- Volkswagen TL 774-L (G12evo)
- ASTM D 3306 D 4985
- ASTM D 6210
- CUNA NC 956-16
- JIS K 2234:2006
- SAE J1034
- ÖNORM V 5123
Frigutec® OAT-EVO offers outstanding year-round protection against frost and corrosion.
Frigutec® OAT-EVO concentrate must be diluted with water before use! We recommend a mixing ratio of 1:1 in volume with demineralised or distilled water. Under no circumstances should Frigutec® OAT-EVO be used with less than 33 vol.% or more than 60 vol.%.
Frigutec® OAT-EVO concentrate only works optimally if you drain and rinse the entire cooling system and refill it completely with Frigutec® OAT-EVO mixed with distilled water in a 1:1 ratio.
In principle, Frigutec® OAT-EVO can be mixed with all commercial engine coolant agents based on 1,2-ethanediol (MEG) with organic additives. However, each manufacturer has found and tested a specially optimised composition of inhibitors which, when mixed with other radiator antifreeze agents from other manufacturers, still work well, but no longer as optimally as Frigutec® OAT-EVO alone.
In the event of a warranty claim, it is often impossible to assign the cause that triggered the warranty if several different makes have been used.
Therefore, we recommend the use of Frigutec® OAT-EVO only.
We will be happy to inform you personally about the physical and chemical properties of our coolants. We look forward to your enquiry.