Frigutec® OAT offers the user the following advantages:
- Excellent long-term corrosion protection
- Optimum heat transfer
- Optimum antifreeze protection
- Optimum protection against overheating
- Optimum seal and rubber compatibility
- Optimum hard water stability
- Optimum economy due to long-term protection
- Analyses and quality controls
- Flexible quotation
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and seasonal prices possible
Frigutec® OAT exceeds the requirements of the following coolant standards:
- ASTM D3306
- ASTM D4985
- ASTM D6210
- BS 6580:2010
- AFNOR NF R15-601 as of November 2020
- SAE J1034
- Önorm V5123
- Nato S-759
- MIL Standards Sweden FSD 8704
- MIL Standards Italy E/L-1415
- MIL Standards France DCSEA 615/C
Frigutec® OAT has no manufacturer’s approvals. However, we recommend the use of Frigutec® OAT for a number of OEM standards, which we will be happy to send you together with a quotation. Below are some examples:
- VW Group TL 774 D/F (G12+)
- Daimler/Mercedes-Benz 325.3
- MAN 324 SNF
- Opel/Vauxhall B 040 1065
- Ford WSS M97B44 D
Frigutec® OAT offers year-round protection against frost and corrosion.
Frigutec® OAT concentrate must be diluted with water before use! We recommend a mixing ratio of 1:1 in volume with demineralised or distilled water. Under no circumstances should Frigutec® OAT be used with less than 33 vol.% or more than 60 vol.%.
Frigutec® OAT concentrate only works optimally if you empty the entire cooling system, rinse it and fill it completely with Frigutec® OAT mixed with distilled water in a 1:1 ratio.
In principle, Frigutec® OAT can be mixed with all commercial engine coolant agents based on 1,2-ethanediol (MEG) with organic additives. However, each manufacturer has found and tested a specially optimised composition of inhibitors which, when mixed with other radiator antifreeze agents from other manufacturers, still work well, but no longer as optimally as Frigutec® OAT alone.
In the event of a warranty claim, it is often impossible to assign the cause that triggered the warranty if several different makes have been used.
Therefore, we recommend the use of Frigutec® OAT only.
We will be happy to inform you personally about the physical and chemical properties of our coolants. We look forward to your enquiry.